If your kiddos (or your inner child) are not getting enough fruits and vegetables in their diet, Berry Greens is the solution for you! In this blend, we put together a medley of the most powerful green superfoods, plus added fruits like strawberry, raspberry, lemons and goji berries, to make it easy for you to drink your veggies. This combination of greens plus berries offers a ton of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that keep the blood healthy and properly flowing for better circulation, improved immunity, and focus.* Additionally, this delicious blend will help you maintain healthy levels of cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.*
- Strengthens immunity*
- Boosts energy*
- Assists with digestive health*
- Loaded with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants
- Customizable! Don't want to sweeten with Stevia Leaf? No problem! Just indicate that you want your BERRY GREENS without it, and we'll make it especially for you.
Made with ethically sourced organic and wildcrafted herbs.
Free of artificial ingredients, sugar, soy, nuts, gluten, and GMOs.
- Spirulina – Rich in iron, magnesium and vitamin B-12, essential for healing nerves & tissue.*
- Chlorella – Boosts immune system and helps fight infection. It has been shown to increase the good bacteria in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which helps to treat ulcers, colitis, diverticulitis and Crohn’s disease. It is also used to treat constipation, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.*
- Chlorophyll – Able to generate red blood cells, improve blood pressure through the dilation of veins, eliminate carbon dioxide, and increase metabolism. Along with the other benefits, the consumption of chlorophyll is a great way to obtain additional energy and alkalize the blood.*
- Alfalfa – A rich source of phosphorus, it is also used to treat high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes.*
- Moringa – Powerhouse of important minerals like iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and calcium, as well as rich in 18 out of the 20 essential amino acids. Contains a high source of protein.
- Barley Grass – Rich in vitamins A, C, B and minerals iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus. It is also very high in absorb-able protein and contains 20 amino acids, including 8 of the essential amino acids that body can’t produce itself.*
- Wheatgrass – Allows the body to increase red blood cell production, thereby increasing oxygenation. Contains large amount of vitamin C.*
- Lemon – an excellent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants, lemons are known to help boost immunity and increase absorption.*
- Strawberries – a popular and deliciously sweet berry, known to protect your heart, increase HDL (good) cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and improve immunity.*
- Goji Berries – a medicinal plant with roots in ancient China, known to treat eye, liver, and kidney issues. Goji Berries have a sweet, slightly sour taste and are packed with Vitamin C, fiber, iron, Vitamin A, zinc and antioxidants.*
- Raspberry – a sweet and delicious fruit that is also low in calories, high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.*
- Stevia leaf – Often known as the zero-carb sweetener in nature, Stevia helps lower sugar cravings while helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
Kids of all ages can try this nutrient-dense blend. For young children ages 3-10, take 1-2 teaspoons once or twice daily. The serving size depends on a child's nutrient intake. If a nutrient boost is truly needed, take 2 teaspoons, if less is needed, take only 1 teaspoon daily.
Kids 11 years of age or older can take up to a 1 tablespoon daily.
The powder can be mixed in water, added to a smoothie, or added to fresh juice to enhance it.