Event Date: Sunday, March 26th, 2023
Event Time: 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Location: Compton Health Bar
1828 Rosecrans Ave, Compton, CA, 90221
This event will be outdoors.
Come together for the purpose of remembering, healing, and keeping our energetic field in balance and harmony.
Immerse yourself in a healing experience that integrates your ancestors’ spiritual healing practices with curanderismo and plantitas/yerbitas y remedios (herbal remedies).
This journey is for anyone that has been seeking ancestral wisdom and connection. Anyone that wants to heal from the root, anyone that wants to dive deep into themselves and explore the underworlds and shadows.
Anyone that wants to transform from the old cycles and rise from their darkness, who wants to reclaim their power, their essence, and discover their true calling, their highest self!
We ask all to show up and participate in a respectful, honoring way.
During the session we will guide you in the following:
* Introduction to ancestral connection and healing.
* Journaling as a release exercise.
* Planting your intentions.
* Guided Meditation
* Circle plática to share from heart to heart.
* Herbal tea as a connection portal
* You will also be given tools to take home to continue the connection practices.
What to Wear: Comfortable, loose and warm clothing, preferably white or light colored.
What to bring:
*Your favorite cup for tea
*Reusable water bottle
* Exercise mat to sit and lie down on
* A blanket or towel to get cozy during meditation
* Small pillow
* Journal and writing utensil
* Eye cover for meditation
*We also invite you to bring small objects or offerings (crystals, flowers, herbs, fruits...) for our communal altar.
Please refrain from using any recreational drugs, alcohol, caffeine, or any other stimulants 2-3 hours prior to our gathering.
We look forward to sharing space with you!