Are you feeling tired, fatigued and lacking focus? Is your digestion off? Have you been told by your doctor that you're low on iron, potassium, and other minerals? If your answered was yes to any those questions, then you may not be getting enough leafy greens in your diet. Keeping those health concerns in mind, we put together a medley of ALL the most powerful green superfoods to make the ultimate herbal blend that will make it easy for you to GET YO GREENS! Greens provide a ton of minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that keep the blood healthy and properly flowing for better circulation and focus.* Additionally, greens are an important part of maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.*
One tablespoon of GET YO GREENS contains 7,000mg of pure plant power that can be mixed into plain, good ol' fashioned purified water, a greens smoothie, and even a latte!
- Contains Phytonutrient That Keep the Blood Healthy and Properly Flowing for Better Circulation*
- Increases Focus*
- Supports Immune System Function*
- Boosts Energy*
- Customizable! Don't want the Stevia Leaf in there to sweeten? No problem! Just indicate that you want your GET YO GREENS without it, and we'll make it especially for you.
Made with Ethically-Sourced, Organic and Wildcrafted herbs
Free from Artificial Ingredients, like Sugar, Soy, Nuts, Gluten, and GMOs
- Spirulina – Rich in iron, magnesium and vitamin B-12, essential for healing nerves & tissue.*
- Chlorella – Boost immune system and helps fight infection. It has been shown to increase the good bacteria in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which helps to treat ulcers, colitis, diverticulitis and Crohn’s disease. It is also used to treat constipation, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.*
- Chlorophyll – Able to generate red blood cells, improve blood pressure through the dilation of veins, eliminate carbon dioxide, and increase metabolism. Along with the other benefits, the consumption of chlorophyll is a great way to obtain additional energy and alkalize the blood.*
- Green Tea – Helps the body discharge toxins. Contains significant amounts of water-soluble vitamins and minerals, particularly zinc, manganese, potassium, niacin, folic acid and vitamin C. In fact, one cup of green tea has more vitamin C than an orange. Natural source of energy.*
- Moringa – Powerhouse of important minerals like iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and calcium, as well as rich in 18 out of the 20 essential amino acids. Contains a high source of protein.*
- Wheatgrass – Allows the body to increase red blood cell production, thereby increasing oxygenation. Contains large amount of vitamin C.*
- Barley Grass – Rich in vitamins A, C, B and minerals iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus. It is also very high in absorb-able protein and contains 20 amino acids, including 8 of the essential amino acids that body can’t produce itself.*
- Alfalfa – A rich source of phosphorus, it is also used to treat high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes.*
- Stevia Leaf – Nature’s sweetest leaf that’s used as a healthful alternative to sugar. It contains no calories and doesn’t impact glucose levels.*
Take 1 tablespoon daily in 16oz of water. Sensitive stomachs may begin with only 1 teaspoon in 8oz of water and gradually increase. This powder formula can be enjoyed as a hot tea, in room temperature purified water, and mixed into a fresh squeezed juice or smoothie.