Our Cough & Cold Relief Formula is a 2-in-1 remedy made up of organic medicinal herbs, plants, and roots that assist the body's immune response and ability to fight off illness.* This remedy is perfect for people wanting to boost their immune system to reduce the risk of catching colds and viruses. At the same time, it also alleviates common symptoms of colds by easing sinus pain and pressure and supporting easier breathing.*
- Helps soothe irritated tissues
- Supports immune system function
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Helps decongest mucous membrane
- Promotes easier breathing
- Made with ethically sourced organic and wildcrafted herbs.
- Free of artificial ingredients, sugar, soy, nuts, gluten, and GMOs.
- Organic Mullein Leaf Extract – Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral, traditionally used for lung and bronchial ailments.
- Organic Elderberry Extract – A known and effective cough suppressant that’s heavy in vitamin C and helps soothe a sore throat. Also a great sleep aid.
- Organic Slippery Elm – Great for the tummy, but also effective for easing a cough and soothing a sore throat, while coating the area and reducing irritation.
- Organic Raspberry Fruit – Used in immune system formula for its heavy content of vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Goldenseal Root – Traditionally used by Native American tribes for its anti-viral properties. Golden-seal helps soothe a cough while preventing infection and virus.
- Organic Ginger Root – Soothes a sore throat while helping the body sweat out the toxins for faster recovery.
- Organic Turmeric Root – Anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Great for boosting the immune system to fight off a cold.
- Organic Lemon Extract – Its antioxidants content helps the body protect itself from the negative effects of a cold or flu.
- Organic Mint Leaf – Helps soothe the throat as well as the tummy, which makes this concoction tastier.
- Stevia Leaf – Often known as the zero-carb sweetener in nature, It helps lower sugar cravings while helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Organic Fennel Seed – Encourages the clearing of mucus for easier breathing.
Mix 1 tablespoon into 12 oz of water. Sensitive stomachs may start with 1/2 a tablespoon and build up to a tablespoon. This powder formula can be enjoyed as a hot tea with honey and lemon added for extra immunity boost. Some even like to add it to a cinnamon infused water!