Feeling anxious? Having trouble focusing? Not sleeping much? Feeling nervous and irritable? If you answered yes to any of the questions, chances are your body is simply reacting to the stress that you're enduring. Our Stress Relief Mix was formulated to help the body cope with and combat the negative side effects of stress.* It is a mix of traditional healing herbs that nourish and protect the nervous system, our liver (the organ commonly associated with anger in Traditional Chinese Medicine), and our brain, in addition to providing soothing support to the stomach.* Adaptogens are also present in the mix to strengthen the body's ability to cope with constant stress.*
- Lowers Anxiety and Nervousness*
- Soothes Irritated Nerves that Lead to Muscle Tension*
- Supports Immune System Function and Strengthening*
- Reduces Inflamation*
- Protects Brain from Excessive Stress, Especially When Stress Affects Your Focus*
- Supports Gut Health*
Made with ethically sourced organic and wildcrafted herbs.
Free of artificial ingredients, sugar, soy, nuts, gluten, and GMOs.
- Mint Leaf – is a calming and soothing herb thought to increase bile secretion and encourage bile flow, which helps to speed and ease digestion (and which may also support healthy cholesterol levels).*
- Shisandra – is a powerful anti-anxiety herb, in addition to its ability to boost ones mood through lowering stress levels and enhancing mental performance.*
- Tulsi – It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure and so on.*
- Passionflower – is used as a dietary supplement for anxiety and sleep problems, as well as for pain, heart rhythm problems, menopausal symptoms, and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.*
- Hops (flower) – is used for anxiety, inability to sleep (insomnia) and other sleep disorders, restlessness, tension, excitability, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), nervousness, and irritability.*
- Feverfew – is believed to help migraine sufferers because of the unique plant chemical it contains, parthenolide, which helps relieve smooth muscle spasms and can combat the widening of blood vessels that occurs in migraines.*
- Astragalus – It has many purported health benefits, including immune-boosting, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects. Part of the adaptogenic herb family.*
- Ashwagandha – Another adaptogen in this blend that’s known to help lower and manage anxiety, boost cognitive function, and strengthen the body’s ability to fight the negative effects of a stressful lifestyle.*
- Chamomile – Its top health benefits include the ability to regulate sleep, aid in digestion, boost immunity, protect the SKIN, lower stress levels, and soothe menstrual cramps. Due to its anti-inflammatory nature, it also helps assuage DIARRHEA and bloating.*
- L-Glutamine – Can also boost immune cell activity in the gut, helping prevent infection and inflammation, as well as soothing the intestinal tissue.*
- Stevia leaf – Often known as the zero-carb sweetener in nature, It helps lower sugar cravings while helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
Take 2 teaspoons once or twice daily, in 12-16oz water. On especially rough days, you can even take a teaspoon in the middle of the day.