Our Anti-Inflammatory Formula is a combination of some of the most powerful superfoods known for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties.* As all-organic medical medley, this blend can also be used to boost immune function.* We highly recommend this remedy for those that are managing chronic pain or healing from a recent surgery or operation.
- Helps lower pain & inflammation*
- Helps reduce swelling*
- Supports immune system*
- Boosts energy*
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Made with ethically sourced organic and wildcrafted herbs.
- Free of artificial ingredients, sugar, soy, nuts, gluten, and GMOs.
- Curcumin – Reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness related to Rheumatoid Arthritis.*
- Turmeric – Super antioxidant superfood from where curcumin is derived. Beneficial to the liver and immune system.*
- Black pepper – A known anti-inflammatory that aids the absorption of curcumin.*
- Feverfew – Reduces the release of an inflammatory substance, serotonin, from your blood cells and slows down the properties. May help prevent cartilage loss and inhibit the autoimmune process.*
- Boswellia – Also known as Indian Frankincense, it is full of boswellia acids,, which have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. May help prevent cartilage loss and inhibit the autoimmune process.*
- Ashwagandha – Considered one of Ayurveda’s most powerful herbs, ashwagandha has been studied extensively for its anti-inflammatory and stress managing benefits.*
- Moringa Leaf – An antioxidant superfood known to help ease inflammation and swelling.*
- Nettle Leaf – Helps lower inflammation and relieve pain associated with osteoarthritis.*
- Alfalfa – A rich source of phosphorus, it is also used to treat high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes.*
- Ginger – Rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain and improve function in all types of arthritis.*
- Cat’s Claw – Known to relieve pain, inflammation and improve markers of immune system.*
- Stevia Leaf – Benefits blood pressure balance, boosts bone health and reduces risk of osteoporosis, and is useful in treating eczema and dermatitis.*
Consume 1/2 tablespoon once or twice daily. Sensitive stomachs can start with a single teaspoon and gradually increase to 1/2 a tablespoon. Mix this formula in a hot tea, in room-temperature purified water, or in a fresh squeezed juice or smoothie.
While we are dedicated to making holistic healing more accessible to all, we also recommend speaking with your doctor about starting a new supplement. Your healthcare provider can give detailed guidance on how this herbal remedy can safely fit into your wellness journey.
Please note that our herbal remedies may work differently for each and every person simply because each body is unique. If you notice any discomfort from taking one of our herbal remedies- stop immediately and consult your doctor.