Mucous membranes line many tracts and structures of the body, including the mouth, nose, eyelids, lungs, stomach and intestines. This alkaline diet-approved herbal blend in powder form was crafted to help our body's ability to cleanse and detox the mucous membranes, blood, and cells, since keeping these membranes clean and healthy is key to steering clear of dis-ease in the body.* An eating plan that's high in fresh veggies and greens and low on sugars and processed foods is recommended when using this blend, for best results. Capsules are vegetarian and contain no nasty fillers.
- Cleanses the Mucous Membranes and Blood*
- Reduces Sinus Pressure and Allergies*
- Provides an abundance of minerals*
- Supports Regulation of Ph levels.*
- Helpful when transitioning to a mostly plant-based food plan*
- Ideal for breaking a fast or as part of a detoxing regimen*
- Made with Ethically-Sourced, Organic and Wildcrafted Herbs
- Free from Artificial Ingredients, like Sugar, Soy, Nuts, Gluten, and GMOs
- Sea Moss – Sea Algae containing 92 out of 102 minerals our body needs including Iron which promotes healthy Red Blood Cell count. In addition Sea Moss is full of Potassium Chloride, a nutrient that may help dissolve phlegm in the Mucus Membrane.*
- Bladderwrack – Also a Sea Algae in the form of Kelp that reinforces the benefits of Sea Moss. Due to its high mucilage content it may help expel excess mucus from the lungs.*
- Chlorophyll – What gives plants their Green appearance. Foods packed with Chlorophyll are much of what sustains and builds essential elements of blood. Greens also have a strong Alkalizing effect on the body.*
- Burdock Root – High in Antioxidants that may help increase circulation and work as a blood purifier. Naturally a diuretic that may help the Kidneys Filter impurities from the blood.*
- Sarsaparilla – Used traditionally to cleanse the blood by improving Liver function and removing toxins from the body. High Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory compounds that are believed to have a mucus-breaking bond therefore making mucus less sticky so phlegm and bacteria are able to be passed out of the body more easily.*
- Nettle Leaf – Due to its Antihistamine and Astringent properties it helps tonify the Mucus Membranes. Its potent leaves have properties that may help cleanse the body, blood, and flush toxins. Extremely helpful when allergy season arrives.*
- Ginger Root – Anti-inflammatory properties may ease a dry or asthmatic cough. It contains Antiviral and Antibacterial properties that can help reduce congestion in the chest by drying out excess mucus therefore stimulating removal of build up.*
- Cascara Sagrada – A gentle stimulant Laxative that supports digestive health, its mucilaginous component acts as a bulking agent that cleanses the intestines of toxins being released during the cleansing process.*
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules twice daily with 16oz of water, before or after a meal. You may also take 2 capsules 3 times daily if it feels better on your stomach.
Sensitive stomachs should start with 1 capsule 3 times daily and then gradually increase to 2 capsules 2-3 times daily.